Is anyone doing the Pop Sugar reading challenge?Is anyone doing the Pop Sugar reading challenge? Jennifer #questionnaire
Awesome ? how are you doing so far ? February was a slow month ?
I’ve got 5 down so far.
I’ve read 7 for the challenge. 9 total. But, I got what I think is my longest and hardest book done. (It took me a full month to read it lol.) So that’s a help. I intentionally picked some shorter, easier ones, knowing I was going back to school.
I am worried about the Ann Rice book but , its 3 books that i am using as the 3prompts.
1.Interview is her debut book
2.Lestat is about a hobby-Music and singing ?
3.Queen of the damned-Imaginary creature Vampires
So far, I’ve read:
1. It’s All Fun and Games by Dave Barrett (LitRPG)
2. The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco (Set in abbey, it was my long one)
3. The Outsiders by SE Hinton (Reread of a favorite)
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (at least a million ratings, was also for my college lit class lol)
5. A Map of Days by Ransom Riggs (someone w/ superpowers)
6. Cool Dead People by Jane O’Boyle (no chapters, just some obituaries)
7. Becoming by Michelle Obama (haven’t picked the prompt for it yet, it fits several. I’ll wait and see where I need it LOL)
I’ve read 7, but 10 books
1. Me For You by Lolly Winston Published March 2 (Advanced Copy)
2. – Bookshop of Yesterday’s (Book revolving around a puzzle or game)
3. – Never Goodbye by Adam Mitzner (two word title)
4. – My not so perfect life Sophia Kinsela (wanted to read 2018)
5. – Unfurled by Michelle Bailat-Jones (article of clothing on cover)
6. – Hey You Pretty Face by Linda Cole
7. – Tell Me You’re Mine by Elisabeth Norebäck (should be a movie)
1.Girls at the Kingfishers Club(2018 book I meant to read)
2.Under the boardwalk (family book)
3. The Captains Wife (True Story)
4. The Hobbit
I know I read 5 arg my brain is jello
@Jennifer I had to look on my Goodreads to see lol. I make a shelf for my challenge books.
I will have to look. I love Goodreads i am on the pop sugar group.
@Jennifer me too! ?