This is a last-minute decision but I’m jumping in! I have a lot I need to do around the blog and this is just the kick in the arse I need to get caught up with a lot of stuff. Bloggiesta‘s always a good time — you have some fun challenges and meet a bunch of cool bloggers, too.
1. Get at least half of my 25 (!!!) reviews I need to write done (and try not to read any *whole* books in the meantime so I don’t add to that astronomical number). Update: SIX down…many more to go!
Update review archives. This won’t be updated this weekend. I just don’t have enough time.
3. Get April’s Top Off Tuesday and Waiting On Wednesdays posts done.
Check out other options for blog readers since Google’s being a big dick and dropping Reader. Feedly seems to be a great choice but Blogluvin also seems like a viable option. I’ll probably wait a bit more to see what others choose & recommend (What can I say? I’m happy to let others do the heavy lifting in this case.)
5. Do a couple of challenges.
6. Visit a bunch of new bloggers and say hi.
Review contact information and review policy. Done!
8. Add new pages:
Fave UF/PNR, Fave YA Not sure if I’m going to get to the “Fave YA” list this weekend but my “Fave UF/PNF” list is up! Inspired by Chloe Neill’s The Reading List, I decided to do something similar. These aren’t linked to my reviews (though that would be something else I’ll add later…).
Participating? Say hi! Or check it out: Bloggiesta! Ole!
Latest posts by Mary @ TheBookSwarm (see all)
- Insta(re)gram: The Pirate Queen by Barbara Sjoholm - June 8, 2017
- Insta(re)gram: I’m Judging You by Luvvie Ajayi - June 6, 2017
- Insta(re)gram: Random Book Mail - June 4, 2017