Some weeks just run away from you. This was one of my runaway weeks. With Open House, a myriad of meetings and lots to do after school, I didn’t get much reading done. Thus, no reviews. *sigh* Next week’s schedule is looking much the same but I have high hopes:
1) Review FIRELIGHT by Sophie Jordan (and hopefully some others, too!)
2) Add some student reviewer bios to their page (You hear that, y’all? I need your bios!)
3) Work on a redesign for the blog. Anyone know any good designers? I need a more young adult (less kiddie cartoon, although I do love my bees!) design with possibly a swarm of flying books, a teen reading, and a bee (book) hive. Plus, I want a button for both my blog and my skip day posts! Goodness, I wish I had time to learn Photoshop or Illustrator. I’d be rockin’ a new design in no time!
Latest posts by Mary @ TheBookSwarm (see all)
- Insta(re)gram: The Pirate Queen by Barbara Sjoholm - June 8, 2017
- Insta(re)gram: I’m Judging You by Luvvie Ajayi - June 6, 2017
- Insta(re)gram: Random Book Mail - June 4, 2017